home
October 05, 2007
SOBAPUNK! 
 
It's not often I click advertising links that appear in the margins of my Gmail account, but this one (in all Japanese characters) intrigued me...after all, how I could I not wonder which of the key words in my otherwise innocuous English email generated a Japanese ad?



Behold...SOBAPUNK. Exactly what it sounds like. It's food...it's fashion! T-Shirts with cute skull-and-crossbones logos, piles of noodles with "punk"-style shredded laver seaweed pieces on top. Click on the link and you'll see their catchy motto:
HEALTHY PUNK LIFE
SOBAPUNK NOODLES = BUCKWHEAT GREEN TEA TASTE NOODLES
Opening Special: Buy Punk T-Shirts Get One Free SOBAPUNK Noodle!!!!
ONE Free Noodle?!?! Now, that's punk.

The 'user comments' are choice:
A healthy alternative...and it tastes great! Celo
Sobapunk is an amazing product. Besides being cleverly packaged with distinguishable and hip artwork; sobapunk noodles are a great tasting and healthy alternative to junkfood. It compliments a variety of condiments and is very satisfying. My first experience with it left me craving for more! Gotta have my sobapunk!

This is Real Japanese taste Raichu
A friend of mine gave me 1 pack of Soba Punk. I followed the instruction to cock cold soba. I don’t think it’s difficult to cock if you follow the instruction. That was very helpful. And the most importantly, taste was amazingly great
Or, would that be "cold-cocked" soba?

posted by Lenka Reznicek  [link] | |

 
headlines
 Atom Syndication

October 05, 2007
SOBAPUNK! by Lenka Reznicek

contributors

















archives

credits
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License.

webdesign based on a template from maystar designs
adapted by farkleberries
powered by blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


 

original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003