home
March 31, 2006
Illegality 
 

HR 4437, the Sensenbrenner bill, makes it a felony to be in the United States without proper documents and makes it a crime for anyone to aid undocumented immigrants.

Question: if I encounter an illegal immigrant in the desert in need of water or food or medical assistance, and I help that person, am I guilty of aiding and abetting a felon? Should I do jail time? Or should they just die?
(students pictured are actual protestors from my adopted hometown).

posted by James  [link] | |

 
headlines
 Atom Syndication

March 31, 2006
Illegality by James

contributors

















archives

credits
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License.

webdesign based on a template from maystar designs
adapted by farkleberries
powered by blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


 

original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003