home
September 29, 2005
Hello 
 
I know, I know. I never call, I never write. I'm a terrible blogger; not faithful at all. But I've had bad luck, you see. I kept a journal a few years ago and was very honest in it. Then a car thief broke into my friend's car and stole my backpack. So really...that sort of turned me off (and they got a really cute picture of my cat when she was a kitten. Bastards.).

I will be moving to Chicago soon, so maybe I'll write a little bit then...although Lenka has the Chicago blog niche very ably filled. :)

posted by Elizabeth  [link] | |

 
headlines
 Atom Syndication

September 29, 2005
Hello by Elizabeth

contributors

















archives

credits
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License.

webdesign based on a template from maystar designs
adapted by farkleberries
powered by blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


 

original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003