home
July 25, 2004
Sure, I'm Fond of My Stickshift . . . Why Do You Ask? 
 
Of the two camps that comprise our world, I include myself in the group that believes men with an overwhelming pride and attachment to their oversized truck or SUV are more than likely overcompensating for certain, well, shortcomings.

Consider for a moment, if you will, how frustratingly enraged some of these same men might be if they realized that their pride and joy actually bore a symbol that was profoundly and utterly feminine?

And while we're on the subject: is it just me, or does the new US Air Force logo look alot like the old Decepticons Transformers logo?

 
(Oh, and for the record, I drive a small, discreet Neon . . .)



posted by James  [link] | |

 
headlines
 Atom Syndication

July 25, 2004
Sure, I'm Fond of My Stickshift . . . Why Do You Ask? by James

contributors

















archives

credits
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License.

webdesign based on a template from maystar designs
adapted by farkleberries
powered by blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


 

original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003