I'm a little curious why this story made the "Top U.S. News" on CNN.com at about noon Eastern time: "Student Drinks Lab Chemical On A Dare." Huh?
ODESSA, Texas (AP) -- A student who drank a chemical from his high school lab on a dare was recovering in a hospital, but not before a scare. The student drank the unidentified chemical on a bet at the school, said Nancy Smith, a UMC supervisor.Perhaps it's news of a "new high in stupidity."
"We need to find out what it was from the toxicologist," Assistant Principal Ray Lascano said. "All of those materials belonged to one of the chemistry labs." The student was found last Wednesday in a school hallway, bleeding from the nose and mouth.
posted by Lenka Reznicek [link] | |