home
April 22, 2004
Reassuring, I Guess . . . 
 
Plagued by questions of sexual identity? Are you just, umm, (how shall I put this) . . . curious?

Rest easy: The Gender Genie is here to help.

And according to a test I did using my "Tales From the Pointless Forest" posting from several weeks ago,
I'm a man! (Female Score: 203, Male Score: 467).

What a relief.

posted by James  [link] | |

 
headlines
 Atom Syndication

April 22, 2004
Reassuring, I Guess . . . by James

contributors

















archives

credits
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License.

webdesign based on a template from maystar designs
adapted by farkleberries
powered by blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


 

original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003