home
April 04, 2004
Hey, I Can See My House From Here . . .  
 
Skydiving: well, that's pretty cool.

Babies? As a 3-time dad, I can also say, yeah, babies are cool.

And a scantily-clad, well-toned and attractive woman writhing seductively? Words would be superfluous . . .

But imagine, if you will, a squadron of sky-diving babies descending upon said woman while she belts out in Grace Slick's voice an updated version of Jefferson Airplane's classic "Somebody to Love" . . .

posted by James  [link] | |

 
headlines
 Atom Syndication

April 04, 2004
Hey, I Can See My House From Here . . .  by James

contributors

















archives

credits
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License.

webdesign based on a template from maystar designs
adapted by farkleberries
powered by blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


 

original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003