home
February 06, 2004
Welcome, Daphne and Jon! 
 
I'd like to introduce two new farkleberriesUSA bloggers (from opposite sides of the country), Daphne in California and Jon from upstate New York; I have known both of them for many years, as both friends and co-workers.

Daphne is a talented visual and sculptural artist, and is currently developing a new website in addition to her graphic-intensive and creative wotatopia site, which was a major inspiration for me to start my own website two and a half years ago.

With years of experience in website design, computer programming and media production (including television and advertising), Jon has also recently started his own blog, Multifarious Musings.

I'm very happy to have them join me on this venture - please join me in giving them a hearty welcome!

posted by Lenka Reznicek  [link] | |

 
headlines
 Atom Syndication

February 06, 2004
Welcome, Daphne and Jon! by Lenka Reznicek

contributors

















archives

credits
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License.

webdesign based on a template from maystar designs
adapted by farkleberries
powered by blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


 

original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003