home
February 12, 2004
Another blow for the sanctity of marriage 
 
Feeling a bit under the weather today*, so I'm not going to ponder the ramifications of this story... all that I will say, is that you'd think after 43 years together - they'd be able to work-out just about any problem they should run into, ya know?

...I mean - Geeze, what kinda message are we sending to are kids here?

Man, I'm depressed...

I'm tired....

I feel like poo.....

The couple, during better times.

Oh, well!

*Upon pondering - I've come to realize that, when you get right down to it - unless you're, like, on the space station, that we're ALL are under the weather - so I guess I should stop using this term, eh?

posted by Jon C.  [link] | |

 
headlines
 Atom Syndication

February 12, 2004
Another blow for the sanctity of marriage by Jon C.

contributors

















archives

credits
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License.

webdesign based on a template from maystar designs
adapted by farkleberries
powered by blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


 

original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003